So, What is UNAAB UTME, UNAAB Post UTME Cut-Off Mark & Admission Requirements?
UNAAB UTME, UNAAB Post UTME Cut-Off Mark & Admission Requirements (100 Level)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at the SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations at not more than two sittings.
2. UTME score of at least 180 for all Programmes.
3. Candidates must make FUNAAB as their 1st and/or 2nd choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests.
UNAAB UTME, UNAAB Post UTME Cut-Off Mark & Admission Requirements (200 Level Direct Entry)
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
2. Must possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in FUNAAB.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.